We really do care about the details. Positive and efficient working environments are key to our trainers' success. We aim to create a comfortable conditions for you.
We are currently looking for Instructor – Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC) who will be responsible for delivering classroom courses.
Courses are delivered across Europe in major cities, such as London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Munich and other.
We cover the cost of flight and accomodation during the course.
Location: Europe (major cities)
Field of activity: worldwide
Professional certification incl.
Contract type: freelance B2B
Language: English / French / German
You will be a part of the IT instructors team. Your main responsibility will focus on delivering training courses to external clients all over the world.
Primary subjects of Scaled Agile courses: Leading SAFe, SAFe for Teams, SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, SAFe DevOps, SAFe for Government, SAFe Agile Software Engineering, SAFe for Architects and other.
Occasionally the role will require flexible working hours depending on the time zone (Europe or US/Canada) – mornings or afternoons.
At start successful candidate will be provided with necessary training and certification.
• Deliver classroom-based training courses.
• Absorb new knowledge and skills based on emerging market standards.
• Introduce improvements in a course-ware based on the received feedback.
• Work closely with the instructors’ team to exceed the customer expectation
• Continuously learn to keep up to date with the latest trends to be able translate these back into the training curriculum.
BS or BA degree in Information Technologies or Business management.
• Excellent communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills.
• Fluent English speaker.
• Additional language skills: German, French would be beneficial.
• Technical depth and flexibility to present credibly to very technical audiences.
• Keen interest in sharing knowledge and deliver training courses.
• Previous experience in delivering training courses is a great value.
• Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework.
• Knowledge of other Agile standards would be beneficial.
• Enjoys working independently and self-driven to produce results with a minimum amount of supervision.
• Willing to travel (Europe) 10-30% of the work time.
We are looking for Instructor who will be responsible for delivering classroom and online live courses. Positive and efficient working environments are key to our trainers' success.
Advised Skills provides online learning, training and technical skills to companies around the world. We are one of the fastest growing learning services organisations, that provide educational services, developing the skills and capabilities of our students. Through our global network of offices, Advised Skills provides organizations around the world with innovative and state-of-the-art education solutions.
If you would like to receive news and information subscribe to our newsletter!
2022 Advised Skills. All Rights Reserved.