Become a Trainer
We are currently looking for Business/ IT standards Instructor who will be responsible for delivering classroom and online live courses.
Courses are delivered across Europe in major cities, such as London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Munich and other. We cover the cost of flight and accomodation during the course.
- Position: Expert
- Location: Europe (major cities)
- Field of activity: worldwide
- Professional certification incl.
- Contract type: freelance B2B
- Language: English / French / German
You will be a part of the IT instructors team. Your main responsibility will focus on delivering training courses to external clients all over the world.
Primary subjects: TOGAF®, ArchiMate® (modelling language) and IT4IT™ Reference Architecture.
Occasionally the role will require flexible working hours depending on the time zone (Europe or US/Canada) – mornings or afternoons.
At start successful candidate will be provided with necessary training and certification.
- Deliver classroom-based and distance live online training courses.
- Absorb new knowledge and skills based on emerging market standards.
- Introduce improvements in a course-ware based on the received feedback.
- Work closely with the instructors’ team to exceed the customer expectation
- Continuously learn to keep up to date with the latest trends to be able translate these back into the training curriculum.
- BS or BA degree in Information Technologies or Business management.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Additional language skills: German, French would be beneficial.
- Technical depth and flexibility to present credibly to very technical audiences.
- Keen interest in sharing knowledge and deliver training courses.
- Previous experience in delivering training courses is a great value.
- Knowledge of modelling languages such as: BPMN, ArchiMate or UML.
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation would be beneficial.
- Enjoys working independently and self-driven to produce results with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Willing to travel (Europe) 10-30% of the work time.
Interested in the offer?
Apply by sending your CV!